Bankston v. Mattingly NO. 2021-CA-1490-MR Marion Circuit Court Decided by Thompson, Chief Judge; Jones, and Karem, Judges Opinion by Jones, Judge Date Rendered: February 17, 2023 Issue: Whether minor child could be claimed on federal income tax returns on a rotating basis. Father and mother shared equal parenting time. Father paid child support as he…
- Notice of Appeal Cannot be Electronically Filed in Termination of Parental Rights (“TPR”) Cases.
- United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit Holds that Foster Parents Lack Liberty Interest in Relationship with Foster Children
- Courts Must Inquire as to Indigency in Stepparent Adoptions
- Sixth Circuit Holds No Constitutional Prohibition on State Limitations of Medical Treatments for Minors
- Trial Court Erred by Awarding 100% of Post-Separation Increases to Husband